Volunteers have always been a big part of what we do. Every year hundreds of people from all over the world, and across Indonesia, come to volunteer at our project sites and our head office in Ubud, Bali.
We simply could not do what we do without all of these fabulous people, some of whom stay a few weeks, while others stay with us for years.
It would be impossible to list everyone who has so generously volunteered over the years, but below are some of the key people who have spent time with us.
- Bram Armada our long term photographer and expert on all things graphic design related
- Lily Wardoyo our long term advisor
- Alan El-Kadhi long term fundraising and PR volunteer
- Joan Cornish PR and fundraising volunteer
- Norm Powell long term PR volunteer
- Bluevervet, a technology company in UK, that hosts and manages for free our website and email server
- Santiagi Vela designed our great logo. You can contact him at http://www.beautifulmarketing.net.au
- Dave Howell from our Australia who designed our website for free. You can contact him on email@example.com
- Graphic designer Sarah Stirling, from Perth, Australia, who designed a number of our brochures
- Bali Conservation Group, who helped prepare and establish the Nusa Penida bird sanctuary
If you are interested in volunteering with us visit our volunteer page.