Our Communications Manager is heading back to uni! We urgently need a passionate environmental communications professional at FNPF Indonesia, a front-line, grassroots conservation & community development NGO based in Ubud, Bali with multiple projects in Kalimantan, Bali & Nusa Penida.
Communications Manager. Help us save the planet!
Full-time, Ubud, Bali office with some travel
- University graduate, preferably Communications
- Must be experienced media professional & campaign manager to coordinate all communications for four main offices
- Knowledge of mainstream regional and global environmental issues required
- Experienced in news writing, photography, social media, websites & other media platforms
- Prefer experience in grants writing, fundraising & events management
- Fluency in spoken & written English is a must
- Indonesian nationals only
Please apply with CV and creative work samples to: email@example.com, oleh 31 Oktober, 2014.